This TTIP Summit explored the biggest free trade negotiations in history and their implications for the future of people in Yorkshire and across the country.
- Richard Corbett MEP – MEP for Yorkshire and the Humber and Deputy Leader of the Labour MEPs
- Sam Lowe – Campaigner, Friends of the Earth
- Elisabeth Roderburg – TTIP Adviser, BritishAmerican Business
- Alex Scrivener – Policy Officer, Global Justice Now
- Michael Strawson – Senior Associate, Chamber International (West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce)